Come support the athletes and visit the Hartford Chapter of the Bionutrient Food Association display at Simsbury’s TryAthlon – a hiking, biking and kayaking event with a festival at the end of the course.
Sunday, May 17, 2015
at the Simsbury Performing Arts Center on Iron Horse Blvd., Simsbury
Stop by to say “Hi!”
Learn about Bionutrient Food –
What is “nutrient dense”?
How to grow it yourself, and how consumers can find sources.
Learn about testing produce for sugar content which correlates with the minerals, micronutrients, amino acids, proteins, and all the other nutrition that we want in our food.
Let us introduce you to the BFA, a nationally recognized non-profit group. Learn about what’s new at the BFA like research projects in the works.
Our active local chapter provides:
– an opportunity to network with growers and consumers wanting to restore quality to our food supply
– information on how to identify growers and purveyors of biologically nutrient dense foods.
– free monthly meetings open to the public which include speaker presentations and Q&A format
Recent topics include – Start Your Seeds Off Right; Putting Carbon Back in the Soil; High Bionutrient Crop Production
– an opportunity to learn about forming buying clubs and co-ops once you locate the growers and purveyors of nutrient dense foods
– access to resources, such as a lending library, and people who are knowledgeable in re-mineralizing the soil, regenerative farming, and the benefits of biologically nutrient dense foods!
– membership which supports research projects and offers access to a mineral depot for bulk discounts on amendments for your farm or garden, discounts on classes and workshops
– and more! Bring your ideas and suggestions and enthusiasm – all are welcome!
Join us on Facebook to keep on top of future BFA events – https://www.facebook.com/HartfordCTBionutrientFood
Also check out: www.bionutrient.org
Find us under “Chapters” – Local Chapters – Hartford